English For Young Learners
Give your child an opportunity to explore the world of English while developing their confidence in communication through 21st-century skills.
These courses for kids and teens ranging from the age of 3 to 17 are designed according to international standards by a panel of professionally qualified teachers with international experience and exposure. The lessons are made according to Cambridge qualifications like Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET and FCE and keeping in touch with the local and London school curriculum as well. After completing our courses, the student will be able to sit for the exam with British Council if they wish to get a Cambridge qualification which is an added advantage. However, at the end of each term with us, the students will receive a report and a certificate with a summary of their performance.
Each course focuses on English language skills such as Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking with greater attention in boosting your child’s confidence in communication. Classes will also focus on a range of 21st-century skills like creativity critical thinking, problem-solving, digital skills, teamwork and leadership skills because they will need to show these skills when they step into the field of higher education or the job market in the future. While carefully pre-planned lessons improve learners’ confidence, ability and motivation, our aim is to create an enjoyable and fun-filled learning environment that will convince the learners to use English immediately in real life.
What will my child learn?
If you need the answer to this question, read the course description that exactly suits your child below!
Your child will acquire the language naturally through various interactive activities. Our approach to learning enriches your child’s creativity, critical thinking and social skills as they learn English. It effectively boosts their self-confidence while helping them to develop communication skills and pronunciation. These classes are equipped with a sensory education system and fun-filled activities like storytime, craft journey, song circle etc.
At the end of the course, your child will:
- Identify elements around themselves using a range of lexical items.
- Recognize, read, write and use letters of the alphabet and their sounds to build words.
- Pronounce simple words accurately and read short sentences in a simple context.
- Emerge as a pre-reader who attempts to read simple language with ease.
- Communicate with peers confidently.
- Boost their confidence by presenting simple compositions like speeches, poems, stories etc. to a wider audience.
- Develop creativity and start to express their own ideas in English.
- Start acquiring 21st-century skills at a basic level.
- Write simple sentences and build up their own creative compositions.
- Start enjoying books, songs, television and films in English
They will do this by engaging in interactive and sensory-based activities with peers in terms of group and pair work and acquiring the language through fun-filled activities that will accelerate their learning journey.